Latest from MGI
- October 22nd, 2018Jon Kaase’s career as an engineer and engine tuner has a depth few contemporaries have ...Read More
- October 16th, 2018By Freddie Heaney: Click here to view images of the 2018 Petit Le Mans at Road ...Read More
- September 9th, 2018By Martha Maglone: According to Chris Beardsley of TorqStorm, the Michigan supercharger firm produced and supplied ...Read More
- September 6th, 2018The primary reason for selecting an aggressive camshaft profile is to bolster the inefficiencies of ...Read More
- September 4th, 2018By Archie Bosman: Valve springs have two primary tasks: first, to close the valve after the ...Read More
- September 3rd, 2018By Dave Hamer: I joined Benetton in 1988 when they decided to create an R&D department ...Read More
- August 30th, 2018This two-paragraph brief from engine builder Jon Kaase was uncovered during our research of the ...Read More
- August 7th, 2018By Freddie Heaney: Donald Campbell’s 300mph record-breaking jet-powered hydroplane, Bluebird K7, has been rebuilt. The vessel ...Read More
- July 11th, 2018This story languished for a month, at least; materials revealing the timeless technique of racing ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.