Latest from MGI
TorqStorm to pay 50 percent entry fees to racers competing in NMCA/NMRA drag race event – Aug 27-30, 2020.August 14th, 2020TorqStorm Superchargers heads to US131 Motorsports Park, Martin, Michigan, for the 19th Annual NMRA/NMCA Nationals ...Read More
- To those unfamiliar with the practice, Demolition Derby events provide handsome purses, especially at large ...Read More
Special Sunday Race Award: TorqStorm donates supercharger to NMCA True Street participant with best package.August 13th, 2020The racer with the best package during the first round of Sunday’s Aug 30 True ...Read More
- July 9th, 2020By Sam Logan: If larger injectors are installed—that is, injectors with a greater flow rate—an ...Read More
- June 1st, 2020By V. Moore: Idle and cruise conditions don’t alter fuel consumption appreciably, but supercharge boost conditions ...Read More
- May 29th, 2020By V. Moore: Conventional carburetors operate at prevailing barometric pressures, from oxygen-rich sea level to oxygen-lean ...Read More
- By Sam Logan: Naturally, there’s a desire within the TorqStorm operation to introduce enthusiasts to their ...Read More
- March 19th, 2020By Archie Bosman– Kennesaw, GA: Using the correct flow valve: Electric steering in mass-produced road cars is ...Read More
- March 18th, 2020Since TorqStorm’s beginning, about ten years ago, inquirers have written on virtually every aspect of ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating websites, their content, updates and maintenance, Moore Good Ink prepares informative advertising, press releases and technical articles. Should your company need help in these areas, keep us in mind.