Latest from MGI
- July 9th, 2020By Sam Logan: If larger injectors are installed—that is, injectors with a greater flow rate—an ...Read More
- June 1st, 2020By V. Moore: Idle and cruise conditions don’t alter fuel consumption appreciably, but supercharge boost conditions ...Read More
- May 29th, 2020By V. Moore: Conventional carburetors operate at prevailing barometric pressures, from oxygen-rich sea level to oxygen-lean ...Read More
- By Sam Logan: Naturally, there’s a desire within the TorqStorm operation to introduce enthusiasts to their ...Read More
- March 19th, 2020By Archie Bosman– Kennesaw, GA: Using the correct flow valve: Electric steering in mass-produced road cars is ...Read More
- March 18th, 2020Since TorqStorm’s beginning, about ten years ago, inquirers have written on virtually every aspect of ...Read More
- February 6th, 2020In 2020, TorqStorm will participate in a new campaign, sponsoring NMCA’s True Street, a quarter-mile ...Read More
- February 6th, 2020Following ten years of supercharger manufacture, TorqStorm has developed approximately 100 variations, which, of course, ...Read More
Road registered 3,900lb four-door running small-block, stock suspension & with 57psi boost records 6.96sec at 211mph quarter mile.October 18th, 2019Action in last summer’s Australian Drag Challenge peaked on the Thursday, the penultimate day of ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating websites, their content, updates and maintenance, Moore Good Ink prepares informative advertising, press releases and technical articles. Should your company need help in these areas, keep us in mind.