News, Press Releases, Advertising & Editorial
Latest from MGI
Converting fuel to power: Quantifying an engine’s fuel usage.January 11th, 2022By: Ray T. Bohacz: The aftermarket performance industry is constantly moving the goal posts for performance, ...Read More
What you need to know about electronic fuel injectors.October 11th, 2021Ray T. Bohacz: EFI was adopted by the auto industry to comply with stricter emissions controls ...Read More
Supercharger blow-off valve explained.July 27th, 2021The key to proper operation of the BOV involves the pressure balance surrounding its piston. ...Read More
Superchargers for Fords: common questions and other comments.July 26th, 2021By Scott Brown: Superchargers have a fine sporting heritage, and you don’t need to be ...Read More
- To those unfamiliar with the practice, Demolition Derby events provide handsome purses, especially at large ...Read More
Injector sizing and boost-referencing the fuel injected engine for centrifugal supercharging.July 9th, 2020By Sam Logan: If larger injectors are installed—that is, injectors with a greater flow rate—an ...Read More
Superchargers and carbureted fuel system upgrades.June 1st, 2020By V. Moore: Idle and cruise conditions don’t alter fuel consumption appreciably, but supercharge boost conditions ...Read More
Boost referencing the blow-through carburetor (4150-style) and fuel pressure regulatorMay 29th, 2020By V. Moore: Conventional carburetors operate at prevailing barometric pressures, from oxygen-rich sea level to oxygen-lean ...Read More
- By Sam Logan: Naturally, there’s a desire within the TorqStorm operation to introduce enthusiasts to their ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
Powermaster Performance announces compact, powerful alternator.April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
TorqStorm reveals centrifugal supercharger kit for Chrysler Slant Six, the first of its kindFebruary 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
Grudge RacingMay 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
Joe HornickMarch 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine. Sweetie massage ...Read More
Racing Valve SpringsSeptember 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
- Jack McInnis on Demolition Derby: how a special cylinder head survives when all coolant is lost.These are the heads mentioned in the article http://www.pbm-erson.com/Catalog/World-Products/Cylinder-Heads-WP/Small%20Block%20Chevy_CH
- Timothy May on Demolition Derby: how a special cylinder head survives when all coolant is lost.I'm looking for a good set of heads for a...
- Ray T. Bohacz on Understanding hydraulic valve liftersThank you for reading my article. I have a number...
- Vic Moore on The day the Hemi Cuda took flightThank you for your comment RLT. Tom, who died in...
- Rupert Lloyd Thomas on The day the Hemi Cuda took flightYour picture top left is at the 1965 NHRA Winternationals...
- Les Wilson on Understanding hydraulic valve liftersI have a 1956 Cadillac Coupe Deville with a 365...
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating websites, their content, updates and maintenance, Moore Good Ink prepares informative advertising, press releases and technical articles. Should your company need help in these areas, keep us in mind.