Latest from MGI
Road registered 3,900lb four-door running small-block, stock suspension & with 57psi boost records 6.96sec at 211mph quarter mile.October 18th, 2019Action in last summer’s Australian Drag Challenge peaked on the Thursday, the penultimate day of ...Read More
- September 10th, 2019Race engines from Oakley Motorsports won NHRA Top Dragster championships 2017 and ’18. In NPTA championships ...Read More
- July 11th, 2019Grand Rapids, MI: TorqStorm’s latest supercharger kit pursues small-block Mopars—the 318, 340, and 360cid units ...Read More
- May 17th, 2019Louisville, KY: World Products has released a new 9.200in deck version of their Man O’War ...Read More
- April 29th, 2019By Fergus Ogilvy. Matt Weston, a 33-year old Super Street drag racer with more than 30 ...Read More
- January 21st, 2019By: Ray T. Bohacz: I have a love-hate relationship with valve-lash adjustment. I love adjusting anything ...Read More
- December 5th, 2018By Chris Beardsley: Unlike port fuel injection systems, carburetors have a unique advantage while operating on ...Read More
- December 4th, 2018By Archie Bosman: The first air-flow specialist I watched at work was Mike Androwick Sr. A ...Read More
- November 30th, 2018By Freddie Heaney: On September 12, on his 67th birthday, race engine builder Bob Bartlett of ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating websites, their content, updates and maintenance, Moore Good Ink prepares informative advertising, press releases and technical articles. Should your company need help in these areas, keep us in mind.