Latest from MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Robots at the front desk and in the kitchen are among the fears prompting a ...Read More
- May 18th, 2018By Martha Maglone: Brenda Cox has a gift for drag racing. In Bracket and Index events in ...Read More
- May 11th, 2018In response to our Don Garlits article of 12 Nov 2013 on the pioneering of ...Read More
- May 1st, 2018An annual festival celebrating historic and vintage racing. By Vic Moore: It was Lord Melbourne’s unfaithful wife ...Read More
- April 25th, 2018By Alfie Bilk: TorqStorm Superchargers has announced it is selling its existing 10,000sq ft premises in ...Read More
- April 24th, 2018By Ben Mozart: Have you ever read online discussions on off-shore power boat racing? For the ...Read More
- April 16th, 2018By Victor Moore: The inventor of modern drive plates for boats and dynamometers Steve McAllister died ...Read More
- April 13th, 2018Relying on your own initiatives for growth. By Victor Moore: Writing lives or dies on read times. If ...Read More
- April 9th, 2018Here’s how to do it in 48sec.Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 26th, 2018This 100mm Denso-style alternator weighs 6.4 pounds, delivers 35amps at idle with 75 amps peak, making ...Read More
- Wichita, Kansas: GForce Performance Engineering has introduced new one-piece aluminum driveshafts and 850hp axles for ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- May 23rd, 2018Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene in the southern US States for decades. But ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.