Latest from MGI
- May 8th, 2017More venom from Fang II nitrous nozzle • Largest nitrous orifice for increased flow rate • Individual ...Read More
- May 5th, 2017New Jersey native Ray Bohacz is a respected engine builder. Though he relished the challenge ...Read More
- May 5th, 2017Joe Hornick and his unusual service. By Victor Moore: “He’s been an absolute master at soaking up ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017The ididit Car Show & Open House, set at the company’s facility in the Michigan ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017Edelbrock Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017PerTronix, the California-based exhaust and ignition specialist recently introduced a new CD ignition system. Fifty-state ...Read More
- April 21st, 2017How to do it better and how some road racers could raise their game. By Alfie ...Read More
- April 18th, 2017Each generation of induction technology continually evolves; here is the latest. Measuring two inches deep, Mike ...Read More
- TorqStorm has announced a new carb hat to be included with all their 2017 and ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- May 3rd, 2017Wilwood’s Tru-Bar 60 Degree Master Cylinder Mount for remote brake pedal applications utilizes a fixed ...Read More
- ididit offer’s a new Retrofit column for your 1970-76 Chrysler A Body. The latest ididit ...Read More
- December 4th, 2016By Archie Bosman: Did you know most hydraulic racing and high-performance power steering pumps are ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- April 26th, 2017Hemispherical-style combustion chambers have earned a formidable reputation for power generation. The Hemi head broke ...Read More
- March 29th, 2017Competition piston rings and what the OEMs taught us. In our racing world we tend to ...Read More
- January 17th, 2017Harmonic Balancer Types and Tech. It’s easy to underestimate the cost of a deficient harmonic balancer. ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.