Latest from MGI
- June 28th, 2017An article from Your Mechanic: Does the type of car you drive make a difference in ...Read More
- June 24th, 2017But first an amusing brief story involving a BBC, an intercooler, and Freon. By Sam Logan “I’m ...Read More
- TorqStorm’s co-founder Chris Brooker when asked his response when inquirers refer to his particular centrifugal ...Read More
- June 19th, 2017By Victor Moore Eighty years of age, Vic Edelbrock Jr. reportedly died from complications arising from ...Read More
- June 13th, 2017World Products has completely redesigned and re-tooled their famed Merlin big-block to achieve new heights ...Read More
- June 9th, 2017By Freddie Heaney: The sound of the dyno approaching 8,000rpm was almost ear splitting. It was ...Read More
- May 8th, 2017More venom from Fang II – largest flowing 1/16th nitrous nozzle at 90-degrees yet • Largest ...Read More
- May 5th, 2017New Jersey native Ray Bohacz is a respected engine builder. Though he relished the challenge ...Read More
- May 5th, 2017Joe Hornick and his unusual service. By Victor Moore: “He’s been an absolute master at soaking up ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- TorqStorm has announced a new carb hat to be included with all their 2017 and ...Read More
- May 4th, 2017PerTronix, the California-based exhaust and ignition specialist recently introduced a new CD ignition system. Fifty-state ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017Edelbrock Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- June 1st, 2017Setting the template for the foreseeable future? Lighter and stronger than conventional driveshafts, the unorthodox carbon ...Read More
- April 26th, 2017Hemispherical-style combustion chambers have earned a formidable reputation for power generation. The Hemi head broke ...Read More
- March 29th, 2017Competition piston rings and what the OEMs taught us. In our racing world we tend to ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.