Latest from MGI
- September 8th, 2017How a clever concept remedied misalignment in competition engine blocks. By Archie Bosman: No other engine deficiency ...Read More
- August 15th, 2017By Martha Maglone: This summer marks the 80th anniversary of the advent of the Eaton Detroit ...Read More
- June 30th, 2017Extracts from Drag Racer magazine, September issue: By Ben Mozart: Early in 2017, a new capacitive ...Read More
- June 28th, 2017By Martha Maglone – A recent article from Your Mechanic asks: Does the type of car ...Read More
- June 28th, 2017Streamlining is a form of structure that lessens resistance and turbulence to air flow. Although its ...Read More
- June 24th, 2017But first an amusing brief story involving a BBC, an intercooler, and Freon. By Sam Logan “I’m ...Read More
- TorqStorm’s co-founder Chris Brooker when asked his response when inquirers refer to his particular centrifugal ...Read More
- June 19th, 2017By Victor Moore The American performance and racing industry has lost one of its most distinguished ...Read More
- June 13th, 2017World Products has completely redesigned and re-tooled their famed Merlin big-block to achieve new heights ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- TorqStorm has announced a new carb hat to be included with all their 2017 and ...Read More
- May 4th, 2017PerTronix, the California-based exhaust and ignition specialist recently introduced a new CD ignition system. Fifty-state ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017Edelbrock Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember–it’s a brief insight developed ...Read More
- July 11th, 2017There are two common types of ignition systems: capacitive and inductive. The coil is supplied ...Read More
- June 1st, 2017Setting the template for the foreseeable future? Lighter and stronger than conventional driveshafts, the unorthodox carbon ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.