Latest from MGI
- March 15th, 2017Setting the template for the foreseeable future? By Bertie S. Brown: Lighter and stronger than conventional driveshafts, ...Read More
- February 15th, 2017By Archie Bosman: Over the years most of us have toyed with the notion of acquiring ...Read More
- February 14th, 2017By Freddie Heaney: Denver Colorado: Gibtec Pistons has announced unique piston pin retention buttons. Their latest ...Read More
Two ball-peen hammers and one hard surface: How to make oil pans, transmission and hydraulic pans leak proofFebruary 13th, 2017New Jersey native Ray Bohacz is a respected engine builder. Though he relished the challenge ...Read More
- February 10th, 2017By Titus Bloom: Raise questions about the prospects of GM’s 8.1 liter V8 Vortec engine block ...Read More
- February 7th, 2017By Archie Bosman: Those familiar with LS engines will often tell you the most frustrating part ...Read More
- January 30th, 2017By Freddie Heaney: How do you compete on the national stage—how do you rise from obscurity ...Read More
- Bertie S. Brown: At a lunch table at last week’s MPMC conference, Cam Benty joined a ...Read More
- January 23rd, 2017By Alfie Bilk: If you were seeking a guidebook on how not to carve out a ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- December 5th, 2016At this year’s SEMA show held in Las Vegas, November 1-4, ididit, the Tecumseh, Michigan-based ...Read More
- December 4th, 2016By Archie Bosman: Did you know most hydraulic racing and high-performance power steering pumps are ...Read More
- December 4th, 2016From Ohio Speed Shops. Owner Chuck Fitch has released information on their latest GM LS3 ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- March 29th, 2017Competition piston rings and what the OEMs taught us In our racing world we tend to ...Read More
- January 17th, 2017Harmonic Balancer Types and Tech. It’s easy to underestimate the cost of a deficient harmonic balancer. ...Read More
- January 12th, 2017with Prudhomme, Austin Coil, Mongoose… “In my heyday, to deliver the perfect drag racing run we ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.