Latest from MGI
- May 10th, 2016Solutions all hot rodders should know. By Archie Bosman: Many consider type CJ Jeeps, those in production ...Read More
- April 1st, 2016Police, military and film directors think about it all the time. By Freddie Heaney: Bobby Ore has ...Read More
- March 31st, 2016The 14th annual Holley National Hot Rod Reunion® presented by AAA Insurance, is heading back to ...Read More
- March 31st, 2016By Doug Erber: In the United States, OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) are turning to turbocharging as ...Read More
- March 30th, 2016By Vic Moore: I often wonder how Joe Rode, the able manager of Eddie’s Motorsports, will ...Read More
- March 25th, 2016By Sam Logan: What’s the motivation for adapting LS cylinder heads to a small-block Chevrolet engine? Why ...Read More
- By Freddie Heaney: Denver Colorado: Gibtec Pistons has announced unique piston pin retention buttons. Their latest ...Read More
- March 14th, 2016For some time, Ram Clutches had been seeking lighter pedal effort on high performance clutch ...Read More
- March 8th, 2016Ray Bohacz is a journalist in the automotive field and author of CarTech’s book “How ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- May 25th, 2016AutoMeter’s line of direct fit mounting solutions continues to expand with the inclusion of these ...Read More
- April 1st, 2016Wilwood’s forged aluminum Superlite 6R radial mount calipers and 12.88” or 14.00” diameter Spec37 alloy ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2016World Products has introduced a new lightweight cast-iron small block for racing and performance applications. ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- May 27th, 201624 things you need to know. By Sam Logan: Nothing undermines the legitimacy of a connecting rod ...Read More
- March 14th, 2016Sometime last century, engine builder Jon Kaase declared that for every 1/10th change in barometric ...Read More
- March 3rd, 2016The Trouble with Supercharging. Adrian Gomez, an industrious 27-year old who manages Mak Performance, a Miami ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, could you keep us in mind?