Latest from MGI
- September 28th, 2016By Titus Bloom: The most valuable currency of the race piston maker and also of the ...Read More
- September 28th, 2016For 2016, the NHRA introduced drastic changes to the Pro Stock racing class. Teams discarded ...Read More
- September 27th, 2016By Ben Mozart: Chuck Fitch has played a pivotal role for over thirty years in the ...Read More
- September 26th, 2016Never trust an unbiased printer. By Martha Maglone We read with dismay a report in the latest ...Read More
- September 25th, 2016There is no question that the most direct means to enhance engine performance is to ...Read More
- September 23rd, 2016with Prudhomme, Austin Coil, Mongoose… By Sam Logan: “In my heyday, to deliver the perfect drag racing ...Read More
- September 9th, 2016By Martha Maglone: The abruptness of Ronnie Davis’ crash and subsequent death will live with Ian ...Read More
- September 8th, 2016By Archie Bosman: Before starting this valve spring story I thought I had a grasp of ...Read More
- September 2nd, 2016The 2016 ididit Car Show & Open House will be held on Saturday, October 1st and ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- September 1st, 2016Wilwood’s newly designed GS model compact master cylinders have been fully retooled using advanced high ...Read More
- May 25th, 2016AutoMeter’s line of direct fit mounting solutions continues to expand with the inclusion of these ...Read More
- April 1st, 2016Wilwood’s forged aluminum Superlite 6R radial mount calipers and 12.88” or 14.00” diameter Spec37 alloy ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- June 28th, 2016A supercharger with a low-boost fix and how it was almost never made. Published in the ...Read More
- June 17th, 2016Jon Kaase settles one of the most fiercely debated topics of all time with the ...Read More
- June 6th, 2016Currently, there is no premium supercharger that has evolved more than the TorqStorm. Of its ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, could you keep us in mind?