Latest from MGI
- April 9th, 2015World Products American-made Merlin III cast-iron big block is now available with an extra .050″ ...Read More
- April 9th, 2015Irvine, CA: CP-Carrillo is introducing a new X-Style series of pistons for power-adder engines. Available for ...Read More
- April 9th, 2015The IHRA’s Nitro Jam Drag Racing series promises to be something special as it invades ...Read More
- April 9th, 2015Kennesaw, GA: KRC believes they have a new contender for fluid-cooling honors. Earlier this year they ...Read More
- April 8th, 2015TORRANCE, CA (April 2, 2015) – Edelbrock has introduced a new Rollin’ Thunder camshaft for ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
Engine blocks have changed, so have cylinder honing practices: Here’s how to apply new procedures and gain power.October 27th, 2014By Alfie Bilk, September 2014: In the past two decades the metallurgy in engine blocks has ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Tom “Mongoose” McEwen on fire suits, face masks, and zoomie headers.
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Further important elements of our service include event and product photography, which is carried out in our fully functioning studio. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.