Latest from MGI
- December 1st, 2017By Bertie S. Brown: At the lower rear corner of the rear wing of 2017 Funny ...Read More
- November 30th, 2017By Ben Mozart: Three years ago during a PRI interview in Indianapolis, Mike Androwick was asked ...Read More
- November 27th, 2017Innovators West is introducing two new belt-drive systems for LS engines. The first will suit ...Read More
- November 22nd, 2017By Fergus Ogilvy: The two most common uncertainties about the prospects of supercharging are fitment and ...Read More
- November 22nd, 2017In this video Ray Bohacz explains how to diagnose and solve common problems associated with ...Read More
- November 20th, 2017The story of Bob Ida. By Ray T. Bohacz: By the time Neil Diamond’s single, “Brooklyn Roads”, ...Read More
- October 31st, 2017By Alfie Bilk: Jon Kaase has won this year’s Amsoil Engine Masters Challenge Vintage class with ...Read More
- September 27th, 2017Wilwood has released four new brake kits for the OE-style Pinto / Mustang II spindles ...Read More
- September 27th, 2017By Vic Moore: Revisiting vivid images from the past is natural as we grow older. The ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- TorqStorm has announced a new carb hat to be included with all their 2017 and ...Read More
- May 4th, 2017PerTronix, the California-based exhaust and ignition specialist recently introduced a new CD ignition system. Fifty-state ...Read More
- May 3rd, 2017Edelbrock Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
- July 11th, 2017There are two common types of ignition systems: capacitive and inductive. The coil is supplied ...Read More
- June 1st, 2017Setting the template for the foreseeable future? Lighter and stronger than conventional driveshafts, the unorthodox carbon ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.