Latest from MGI
- July 28th, 2016Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the California Hot Rod Reunion® presented by Automobile Club of Southern ...Read More
- July 27th, 2016Making hot rods a pleasure to live with. By Ben Mozart: If you aspire to own or ...Read More
- July 27th, 2016By Victor Moore: When Stirling Moss, the 1950’s Formula One sensation, was asked how he compared ...Read More
- July 26th, 2016By Archie Bosman: It’s easy to underestimate the cost of a deficient harmonic balancer. But they ...Read More
- June 2nd, 2016SBC power up to 750hp. By Bertie S. Brown: Does a heavier engine block harm the prospects ...Read More
- June 2nd, 2016By Sam Logan: In our racing world we tend to think of ourselves as the elite ...Read More
- June 1st, 2016By Fergus Ogilvy: There are several schools of thought on the question of what constitutes a ...Read More
- May 23rd, 2016But the best part was the TorqStorm’s ability to generate 400lb ft torque at 2000rpm; ...Read More
- May 10th, 2016Solutions all hot rodders should know. By Archie Bosman: Many consider type CJ Jeeps, those in production ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- May 25th, 2016AutoMeter’s line of direct fit mounting solutions continues to expand with the inclusion of these ...Read More
- April 1st, 2016Wilwood’s forged aluminum Superlite 6R radial mount calipers and 12.88” or 14.00” diameter Spec37 alloy ...Read More
- March 22nd, 2016World Products has introduced a new lightweight cast-iron small block for racing and performance applications. ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- June 28th, 2016A supercharger with a low-boost fix and how it was almost never made. Published in the ...Read More
- June 17th, 2016Jon Kaase settles one of the most fiercely debated topics of all time with the ...Read More
- June 6th, 2016Currently, there is no premium supercharger that has evolved more than the TorqStorm. Of its ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, could you keep us in mind?