Latest from MGI
- October 9th, 2015By Titus Bloom: Lamar Walden was diagnosed with colon cancer in September 2012. He had been ...Read More
- September 30th, 2015By Bertie Scott Brown: When you first stand at Goodwood’s St. Mary’s corner, a fast, sweeping ...Read More
- July 9th, 2015By Freddie Heaney: The lobe separation angle of a camshaft is often determined by the engine’s ...Read More
- July 8th, 2015Two races – one weekend. The IHRA’s Summit Racing Equipment Pro-Am Tour Presented By AMSOIL will ...Read More
- July 7th, 2015Archie Bosman: As you sit quietly reading these lines, a whirl of activity is taking place ...Read More
- July 5th, 2015Ray Bohacz is a journalist in the automotive field and author of CarTech’s book “How ...Read More
- By Sam Logan: Denver, Colorado: Though piston maker Gibtec was established a mere two and a ...Read More
- June 30th, 2015By Vic Moore: ChumpCar has been a well-head of cost-effective endurance competition for the road racer ...Read More
- June 26th, 2015∇ New one-piece seal conceived for use on Ford 429-460 big-blocks; Boss Nine; and P51 ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- By Ben Mozart: Bowling Green, KY: Holley’s new patent-pending HydraMat fuel system is unique. It can ...Read More
- June 9th, 2015By Bertie Scott Brown: Dawsonville, Georgia: Last week MTI Racing revealed they had purchased Razor, the ...Read More
- May 28th, 2015World Products S/R cylinder head, part number 042650, has recently been added to the NHRA ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- July 2nd, 2015The Importance of Compression Ratios and How to Measure Them: Since race pistons in domestic V-8 ...Read More
- July 1st, 2015And How Changing Carburetor Boosters Gained Over 50HP. In Lamar Walden’s engine shop, the dynamometer hurtled ...Read More
- June 30th, 2015Here’s a for instance for you. You’re sitting in your car at a red light, ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, could you keep us in mind?