Latest from MGI
- May 21st, 2015By Freddie Heaney: Birmingham, Alabama: Barber Motorsports Park hosted their first annual Historic motorsports three-day event ...Read More
- May 20th, 2015By Martha Maglone: The wave length of the electronic car key is limited to a certain ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015By Titus Bloom: Gibtec, makers of custom billet competition pistons reveals… Pistons are neither round nor do ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015Oh how they scoffed when John Force indicated he’d personally fund the running of some ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015Construction delays at Galot Motorsports Park in Benson, North Carolina, have necessitated a change in ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015By Archie Bosman: Over the years most of us have toyed with the notion of acquiring ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015Irvine, CA: At CP-Carrillo, two hybrid combinations are in the final stages of testing. One ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015By Martha Maglone: Don Garlits’ quest for a 200mph quarter-mile record with a battery-powered twin-electric-motor dragster ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015By Bertie Scott Brown – Birmingham, Alabama: Motus motorcycles are now street-legal in all 50 states. On ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- May 28th, 2015World Products S/R cylinder head, part number 042650, has recently been added to the NHRA ...Read More
- May 14th, 2015By Ben Mozart: What would you think of a simple, effective tuning device that also cleans ...Read More
- Written by Titus Bloom: LS cranks: pre-balanced to 1800g bob weight & with 1,000+hp capability Precisely ground ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- May 26th, 2015Compliments of Maximum Drive magazine. Transforming the hot rod from the pristine simplicity of a small-block ...Read More
- April 1st, 2015A step-by-step installation of Concept One’s new LS pulley system which appeared in one of ...Read More
- October 27th, 2014Here’s how to apply new procedures and gain power By Alfie Bilk, September 2014: In the past ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Tom “Mongoose” McEwen on fire suits, face masks, and zoomie headers.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Further important elements of our service include event and product photography, which is carried out in our fully functioning studio. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.