Latest from MGI
- By Sam Logan: Denver, Colorado: Though piston maker Gibtec was established a mere two and a ...Read More
- June 30th, 2015By Vic Moore: ChumpCar has been a well-head of cost-effective endurance competition for the road racer ...Read More
- June 28th, 2015You’re invited to attend TorqStorm’s 3rd annual Metro Cruise Pre-Party! When: Friday, August 21st, 2015, 5–8PM Where: ...Read More
- June 26th, 2015∇ New one-piece seal conceived for use on Ford 429-460 big-blocks; Boss Nine; and P51 ...Read More
- June 25th, 2015By Mary Maglone: When Robin Buck, wife of noted engine builder Charlie Buck, recently posted this ...Read More
- June 22nd, 2015By Freddie Heaney: The lobe separation angle of a camshaft is often determined by the engine’s ...Read More
- June 19th, 2015In production from 1958 to ‘62, the allure of the G50 Matchless was simple: it ...Read More
- June 11th, 2015Irvine, California: CP-Carrillo has introduced new Bullet connecting rods for the 4.6 and the new ...Read More
- June 9th, 2015By Bertie Scott Brown: Dawsonville, Georgia: Last week MTI Racing revealed they had purchased Razor, the ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- May 28th, 2015World Products S/R cylinder head, part number 042650, has recently been added to the NHRA ...Read More
- May 15th, 2015By Martha Maglone: Hawthorne, CA: AEM has released two flex-fuel ethanol-content sensor kits, one with 3/8″ ...Read More
- May 14th, 2015By Ben Mozart: What would you think of a simple, effective tuning device that also cleans ...Read More
Editorial created by MGI
- July 2nd, 2015The Importance of Compression Ratios and How to Measure Them: Since race pistons in domestic V-8 ...Read More
- July 1st, 2015And How Changing Carburetor Boosters Gained Over 50HP. In Lamar Walden’s engine shop, the dynamometer hurtled ...Read More
- June 30th, 2015Here’s a for instance for you. You’re sitting in your car at a red light, ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, could you keep us in mind?