Latest from MGI
Two ball-peen hammers and one hard surface: How to make oil pans, transmission and hydraulic pans leak proofFebruary 13th, 2017New Jersey native Ray Bohacz is a respected engine builder. Though he relished the challenge ...Read More
- February 10th, 2017By Titus Bloom: Raise questions about the prospects of GM’s 8.1 liter V8 Vortec engine block ...Read More
- February 7th, 2017By Archie Bosman: Those familiar with LS engines will often tell you the most frustrating part ...Read More
- January 30th, 2017By Freddie Heaney: How do you compete on the national stage—how do you rise from obscurity ...Read More
- Bertie S. Brown: At a lunch table at last week’s MPMC conference, Cam Benty joined a ...Read More
- January 23rd, 2017By Alfie Bilk: If you were seeking a guidebook on how not to carve out a ...Read More
- January 22nd, 2017By Martha Maglone: Zak Brown briefly attended the opening of this year’s Auto Sport International show ...Read More
- December 22nd, 2016By Fergus Ogilvy: The annual PRI exhibition in Indianapolis provides valuable time to catch up with ...Read More
- December 5th, 2016By Martha Maglone: Ian Tocher’s total recovery from severe injury was blighted when infection penetrated his ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- December 5th, 2016At this year’s SEMA show held in Las Vegas, November 1-4, ididit, the Tecumseh, Michigan-based ...Read More
- December 4th, 2016By Archie Bosman: Did you know most hydraulic racing and high-performance power steering pumps are ...Read More
- December 3rd, 2016Edelbrock has announced the release of their new intake manifold for the 2011-16 Ford 5.0L ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- January 17th, 2017Harmonic Balancer Types and Tech. It’s easy to underestimate the cost of a deficient harmonic balancer. ...Read More
- January 12th, 2017with Prudhomme, Austin Coil, Mongoose… “In my heyday, to deliver the perfect drag racing run we ...Read More
- December 20th, 2016Enthusiasts with manual transmissions might know whether their clutch release mechanism is operated by cable ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.