Latest from MGI
- April 25th, 2018By Alfie Bilk: TorqStorm Superchargers has announced it is selling its existing 10,000sq ft premises in ...Read More
- April 24th, 2018By Ben Mozart: Have you ever read online discussions on off-shore power boat racing? For the ...Read More
- April 16th, 2018By Victor Moore: The inventor of modern drive plates for boats and dynamometers Steve McAllister died ...Read More
- April 13th, 2018Relying on your own initiatives for growth. By Victor Moore: Writing lives or dies on read times. If ...Read More
- April 9th, 2018Here’s how to do it in 48sec.Read More
- By: Ray T. Bohacz: As racers and enthusiasts, it is hard to not fall in love ...Read More
- April 4th, 2018By Gordon Young: Is improper control of blow-by gases in your crankcase causing problems in your ...Read More
- March 8th, 2018A few questions, some interesting answers - By Bertie S. Brown: Most camshafts look indistinguishable from one ...Read More
- March 7th, 2018Speed, adrenaline, and pure theatrics - By Fergus Ogilvy: Grudge racing has dominated the drag racing scene ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- April 24th, 2018For driveline strength that matches the performance of the new 2018 Ford Mustang S550 with ...Read More
- February 9th, 2018It’s been a busy year for TorqStorm, their 2017 inquiries for superchargers had tripled from ...Read More
- TorqStorm has announced a new carb hat to be included with all their 2017 and ...Read More
Editorial by MGI
- March 22nd, 2018The man who mastered consultancy in racing. Read the story, courtesy of Drag Racer magazine.Read More
- September 15th, 2017Here, courtesy of Erson Cams, are several sound rules to remember. The story is developed ...Read More
- July 11th, 2017There are two common types of ignition systems: capacitive and inductive. The coil is supplied ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
LS, Coyote, & Mopar harmonic damper removal in minutes.
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.