Latest from MGI
- December 5th, 2016By Martha Maglone: Ian Tocher’s total recovery from severe injury was blighted when infection penetrated his ...Read More
- December 5th, 2016At this year’s SEMA show held in Las Vegas, November 1-4, ididit, the steering column ...Read More
- December 4th, 2016From Ohio Speed Shops. Owner Chuck Fitch has released information on their latest GM LS3 ...Read More
- December 3rd, 2016By Martha Maglone: About six or seven years ago, noted engine builder Kenny Duttweiler was invited ...Read More
- December 2nd, 2016After twenty years of reporting developments in racing and performance parts, it’s useful to remember ...Read More
- By Sam Logan: In the past eight years, Mike Androwick’s reputation along with that of his ...Read More
- November 30th, 2016By Titus Bloom Superchargers are magical devices. They increase the oxygen supply to the engine by compressing ...Read More
- November 3rd, 2016By Alfie Bilk “I once saw a nitrous oxide system concealed within a brake booster,” says ...Read More
- November 1st, 2016Earlier we published a story explaining the function and benefit of the tuned mass damper ...Read More
Racing Matters From the Archive
- December 4th, 2016By Archie Bosman: Did you know most hydraulic racing and high-performance power steering pumps are ...Read More
- December 3rd, 2016Edelbrock has announced the release of their new intake manifold for the 2011-16 Ford 5.0L ...Read More
- September 1st, 2016Wilwood’s newly designed GS model compact master cylinders have been fully retooled using advanced high ...Read More
Editorial initiated by MGI
- December 3rd, 2016There are several schools of thought on the question of what constitutes a good clutch. But ...Read More
- June 28th, 2016A supercharger with a low-boost fix and how it was almost never made. Published in the ...Read More
- June 17th, 2016Jon Kaase settles one of the most fiercely debated topics of all time with the ...Read More
From the Archive
View by Date
Jon Kaase discusses latest specs of 526cid FE and SOHC hot rod engines.
Installing, tuning, and road testing the new Street Demon.
CP-Carrillo’s “Snake” Calvert discusses their new diesel designs.
Read More Tech
Why Moore Good Ink?
In addition to creating informative advertising, Moore Good Ink prepares press releases and technical articles – enlightened editorial for racing and hot rod titles. We serve 25 to 30 publications, both print and online, that distribute across the US, Australia and Europe. Should you need any help in preparing advertising or press releases or technical articles for publication, keep us in mind.